- 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups small broccoli florets, diced
- 4 cups small cauliflower florets, diced
- 12 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and diced
- 8 ounces Colby Jack cheese, small cubed
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped and rinsed
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill.
- In a large salad bowl, toss all salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Top with additional bacon and serve immediately.