Easy Lemon Cheesecake Bars are perfect for almost any occasion! Made with fresh lemon juice, lemon zest, cream cheese, and sour cream, they’re tangy, sweet, and so delicious. If you love lemon and cheesecake, you have to try this recipe!
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR RECIPE SUCCESS
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make Lemon Cheesecake Bars:
- cream cheese: always use full-fat!!! and be sure your cream cheese is very soft before you begin assembling the batter!
- sour cream: makes the cheesecake batter tangy and creamy. Again, use full-fat.
- sugar: granulated sugar works best for this recipe! we use a little more than most cheesecake recipes to balance out the tart from the lemon.
- eggs: you’ll use whole eggs and egg yolks for this recipe.
- a few whole lemons: because you’ll be using the lemon juice and the lemon zest, be sure to grab at least 3. and if you have extra, you can slice them up and use them for decor!
- and finally, heavy cream: this makes the cheesecake batter creamy, creamy, creamy! do not substitute this with milk or even half and half.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button.