- 1 cup water
- 8 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 5 oz. box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 T. salted butter
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- ½ teaspoons vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons Hot Water, may need a little more
Optional: cherries and sprinkles for decorations
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Trace 7 inch plate on parchment and lay on baking pan.
- Heat water and butter and bring to a boil.
- Stir in flour, forming a ball.
- Remove heat and place in electric mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make small mounds of dough around the circle.
- Bake 45-50 mins.
- Cool, use serated knife to cut off tops carefully.
- Beat all until thick and a bit firm.
- Pipe into each puff or just scoop in.
- Place the tops back on.
- Microwave chocolate and butter until melted.
- Sift in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Slowly add water until the consistency you want for drizzling.
- Drizzle over the cream puff tops.
- Pipe on a little more cream and top with cherries and sprinkles, if desired!